This week, I’m speaking to Tia Kelly, the social strategist of Unbounce. Their easy-to-use platform allows marketers to create killer landing pages without ever involving developers.
We discussed their successful page fights promotions, how Unbounce partners on and promotes their webinars as well as a number of clever hacks they’ve used to acquire customers. So open up your favorite text editor or grab a pen and a pad and get ready to take some notes.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Tia got into marketing.
- What “Page Fights” is and how it helped Unbouce grow their mailing list to 2,000 subscribers.
- The importance of partnering with other companies in line with what you are doing.
- How they convince partners with a large mailing list to work with them.
- How to grow a mailing list with a giveaway.
- How Unbounce team promotes their social events.
- Tia’s tactic for promoting webinars, expanding the dialogue and building awareness on Twitter.
- How to use social for events that you’re sponsoring.
Featured On The Show:
Also, be sure to register for my newsletter to get these interviews delivered to your inbox weekly.