Have you ever wondered how companies like Dropbox were able to expand their client base to hundreds of millions of users? Well, you’re in luck. This week I’m speaking with Sean Ellis, a member of the team that worked magic for Dropbox, who has helped market a number of other companies to huge success.
Sean went on to found GrowthHackers, a popular community for growth-focused marketers, and Qualaroo, a user-experience analytics company, in order to share his knowledge and success with marketers around the world.
In this episode, Sean pulled back the curtain on how they grew the Dropbox user base and laid out the framework that he likes to use when he thinks about new projects. He even divulged his proprietary “ICE Score” for analyzing marketing channels. Don’t miss this value-packed episode!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The framework Sean used to grow GrowthHackers.
- Their preferred marketing channel they used and how they chose it.
- The model Dropox used to reach hundreds of millions of customers.
- How to find and optimize the right marketing channel for your business.
- What Sean’s “ICE Score” is and how it can help you analyze your channel.
Featured On The Show:
Also, be sure to register for my newsletter to get these interviews delivered to your inbox weekly.