This evening I am headed up to New York City to attend the Future of Online Advertising Conference. I will be covering any interesting topics that are discussed. I am bringing my laptop and if any news comes about I will be sure to post about it. Here is an overview of the event’s speakers and what they are presenting:
- Jed Nahum (Microsoft adCenter) - Using demographics to improve your online marketing
- Ron Belanger (Yahoo!) - The Future of Search Marketing
- Kim Malone (Google AdSense) - Adapting advertising models to an evolving web experience
- Joel Greenberg (Electric Sheep) - Advertising in the virtual world
- Heather Luttrell (Indieclick) - Deciphering online advertising trends
- Carla Hendra (Ogilvy) - The most effective online ads - Why some make it and others don’t
- Erick Schonfeld (Business 2.0) -What is the future of interactive advertising
- Henry Copeland (Blog Ads) - Cracking the blogosphere - the secret to successful blog advertising.
- Drew Schutte (Wired) - How will online and traditional advertising peacefully coexist?
- Darren Rowse (ProBlogger.net) - How to dramtically increase ad revenue from your site
- … and more!
There will be plenty of speakers and a bunch of industry experts at the event. If you are interested in attending the event, I believe there are still tickets available. You can check out more about the event at the Future of Online Advertising website. Additionally I will be attending the Paid Content event tomorrow night and the blogger meetup on Saturday. If you are going to be at any of the events, come say hello!