John Lee Dumas, the founder of Entrepreneur on Fire and Podcaster’s Paradise, is a true rock star when it comes to podcasting. In a little over a year he was able to grow his business through podcasting to a 6-digit monthly income and his download numbers to 1 million a month!
On this week’s episode, John and I discussed how he grew one of the most successful business podcasts, some of the success patterns he’s learned from his interviewees and how he would approach launching a podcast today. Don’t miss this inspiring conversation. Check it out below!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The main source of growth for Entrepreneur on Fire.
- The major commonality between successful entrepreneurs.
- The importance of having a mentor and being a part of a mastermind.
- John’s main distribution channels for acquiring new users.
- His #1 way of building trust with his audience to sell his $1000 podcasting product.
- The importance of “niching down” in today’s podcasting market.
Featured On The Show:
- Entrepreneur on Fire
- Podcaster’s Paradise
- A free gift from John Lee Dumas
- Webinar of Fire
- 1, 2, Many: Veteran Suicide with Timothy Lawson
Also, be sure to register for my newsletter to get these interviews delivered to your inbox weekly.