Yesterday I registered for the Future of Online Advertising Conference. The conference is taking place June 7-8 in New York City and has some really excellent speakers. Two of my favorite speakers at the conference are Darren Rowse of Problogger and Steve Rubel of Edelman. The conference is being put on by Carson Systems (Ryan Carson is the CEO) who also puts on a variety of other conferences including the Future of Web Apps that I attended in February and Future of Web Design. Topics of discussion include:
- How to guarantee the success of your online ads
- Tips for packaging your inventory and maximizing ad revenue
- Online Advertising Basics - Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask
- Advertising in RSS feeds ‚Äì the next big thing?
- Marketing Beyond Google, Yahoo, AOL & MSN with Scale, Quality and Safety
- It’s all in the creative - how to create successful online ads
- Targeted Ad Networks - Cost Per Influence Vs. Cost Per Thousand
- Ads in Online Video ‚Äì the future of interactive advertising?
This conference should be a great time if it is similar to past conferences hosted by Carson Systems. If you are interested in social media and advertising I highly recommend attending this conference. If you would like to receive a 10% discount on your tickets, you can use the following promo code: 10p3rc. Copy that code and go sign up here.